w2do is a simple to use yet efficient command-line todo manager written in Perl.
- Well-arranged, fully filterable, plain text or coloured tabular output.
- Support for group, due date and priority categories.
- Capable of managing multiple todo lists.
- Detailed statistics with visual progress representation.
- Completely command driven and therefore suitable for usage in scripts.
- Export to HTML 4.01 Strict via w2html utility.
- Export to plain text via w2text utility.
- lite2do is a lightweight command-line todo manager written in Perl. Being based on w2do and fully compatible with its save file format, it tries to provide much simpler alternative for those who do not appreciate nor require w2do's complexity.
- lite2do-irssi is a lightweight todo manager for Irssi. Being based on w2do and fully compatible with its save file format, it tries to provide a simple alternative for IRC network capable of collaborative task management.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.