lite2do 1.1.0 has been released, introducing various usability improvements and a few bugfixes. See the complete list of changes below.
- Wrong command-line option no longer terminates the script and an appropriate warning message is displayed instead.
- Modified coloured output settings and implemented
--plainoption as a counterpart to
- Made it possible to change group the task belongs to.
- Added short variants of frequently used commands.
READMEfile with usage information for those who are unable or lazy to read the manual page.
- Fixed command parser:
addcommand no longer accepts group name without any argument.
- Made all functions return proper values as a confirmation of their successful performance; for the future maintainability.
- Made all functions report missing arguments; for easier debugging.